The New Hampshire Professionals Health Program (NHPHP) is a confidential resource available to all NH licensed physicians, physician assistants, dentists, pharmacists, and veterinarians who are experiencing difficulties with:
- depression, anxiety or other mental health issues
- alcohol, drugs, or other substances of abuse
- professional burnout or work-related conflict
- stress related to a bad outcome or malpractice claim
- marital or family life matters
The NHPHP mission…to promote practitioner health and well-being, ensure safe patient care, and advocate for the professional. We’re here to help!